Version 1.20, 20th February 2012
- Added Lightroom 4 support.
- Fixed gallery for IE9.
- Updated to use the new self update mechanism which can now tell you exactly what's changed since your last update.
Version 1.29, 3rd September 2010
- Left/right/space/escape keys now work on Safari.
Version 1.28, 25th Febuary 2010
- The images weren't being shown at all when there was no registration code entered.
Version 1.26, 22nd Febuary 2010
- The thumbnail shift fixed in version 1.25 was still visible under Internet Explorer.
Version 1.25, 18th Febuary 2010
- Sharpening can now be turned off (this wasn't working before).
- The distance between the photo and the caption can now be adjusted.
- Images weren't centered under some conditions.
- The thumbnails sometimes shifted a little when moving between images.
Version 1.20, 12th Febuary 2010
- Elegance is now distributed as a Lightroom plugin rather than a Web Engine. The plugin handles the installation of the web engine.
- As a result, the plugin can now offer automatic update checking.
- The registration code should now be entered in the plugin manager, thereby avoiding the need to reenter the serial when selecting the Elegance engine.
- There have been some HTML corrections.
- The folder structure of the generated gallery is now simpler, and compatibility issues with TTG XML Auto Index have been fixed.
Version 1.10, 17th September 2009
- Elegance now offers support for The Turning Gate's TTG XML Auto Index and TTG Pages galleries for creating entire websites. My thanks to Matthew Campagna for his kind support in adding this feature.
- The opacity of the non-selected thumbnails can now be chosen.
Version 1.06, 9th September 2009
- The collection description is now embedded into the the page's metadata to improve search engine indexing.
- The font stack can now be defined manually. In addition there are 9 preset font stacks, 8 of which are those suggested by Michael Tuck.
Version 1.04, 7th September 2009
- Added the possiblilty of completely removing the thumbnails.
- Made the page margin variable (useful when embedding the gallery in an IFRAME).
Version 1.02, 2nd September 2009
Version 1.00, 2nd September 2009