The Web Site Publisher Pro Series
Our Web Site Publisher Pro series of plugins offer a revolutionary new way of creating an entire web presence —
not just a gallery — directly from within Lightroom 3.
No other web site creation tools for Lightroom offer the same incredible simplicity or flexibility in creating web sites. These
plugins are also unique in their ability to incrementally update your site by only updating the images that have been added or
Where's the revolution?
Our Web Site Publisher Pro plugins are very different from traditional Lightroom Web Engines. Rather than creating a single gallery in the web module you instead design the look and feel of your entire site from there, and to actually upload a site you then create a Publish Service in the library module. By adding collections and collection sets to the publish service you can create a complete web presence that includes a structured hierarchy of galleries.
It's really never been so easy to create a web site from within Lightroom, it's never before been possible to create a gallery hierarchy using collections and sets, and no other web engines allow you to incrementally upload just your changes to the site — that's part of the revolution, but there are a few other surprises to come too...
Here are some of the highlight features offered by this range of plugins:
- Design the look and feel of your entire site from the web module.
- Publish your site from a Publish Service in which you may create a hierarchy of galleries.
- Galleries and gallery set can be password protected. Futhermore, multiple users can be set for each gallery.
- Galleries and gallery set can be hidden from the main index. This can be use to provide private client areas
- Each WSPP plugins comes with both a portfolio view to show off your work and a contact sheet view which is perfectly suited to client areas.
- The contact sheet view provides options for downloading hi-res images and displaying GPS information on Google Maps.
- Each gallery can have its own description text, title, and HTML metadata. Unlike traditional web engines there's no need to create a separate web template for each gallery that you need.
- Adding, removing or changing one image doesn't involve uploading your entire site. The plugins keeps track of your changes and uploads only the photos that are necessary. During the upload all the HTML files for the site are updated so that your site stays up to date.
- Include up to 6 menu items, in any order, including special pages for the Home page, the Contact page and the Gallery Index page. Three extra pages may be used for extra content. Menu items may also be linked to external sites such as a hosted blog.
- All these pages and their content are created in the web module and the content of the pages may be written in Markdown format, giving you unprecedented control over the formatting of your text. It's easy to add headings, paragraphs, lists, external links, external images and more. Experts may even include HTML.
- The publish service can generate PHP scripts that will be run on the web server to handle more complex tasks such as processing contact forms. Generated PHP contact form offer the user a much more integrated experience since feedback to their actions can be expressed directly on the page in question.
- There are no manual modifications of files required and no special set up on the web host. The Publish Service will generate a complete, self contained web site.
- The plugins regularly check for updates and bug fixes.