Version 3.21, 3 February 2018
Version 3.20, 3 February 2018
- New feature based on user request:
- Create virtual copies when specifying duplicate file names
Version 3.10, November 30, 2017
- Added found virtual copies to the report (were already in the search results)
Version 3.00, March 17, 2017
- Added: Search results report
Version 2.80, March 4, 2017
- Added: Welcome screen with links to:
- - the product home page
- - developer web site in case of need of support
Version 2.71, October 13, 2016
- New feature: ability to type in the clipboard input field.
Version 2.70, October 13, 2016
- New feature: preference to automatically open the log file upon completion.
- New feature: list of photos not found at the end of the log file.
- KNOWN ERROR: only the top photos of stacks are found. This is known Lightroom issue, see known errors section
- Clarification: add KNOWN ERRORS section the website
Version 2.63, July 25, 2016
- Minor bugfix: some cases the result collection is not refreshed
- Clarification: only regular collections can be sought upon, not smart collections
Version 2.61, February 2, 2016
Version 2.60, July 29, 2015
- Added: Plug-in can now also be started from the Help -> Plug-in Extras menu.
Version 2.55, February 7, 2014
- Minor fix: wrong log file was shown.
Version 2.5, February 7, 2014
- Major update
- Added Configuration panel for setting the default settings.
Version 2.0, August 29, 2013
- Added feature to import multiple files on one line
- Added feature to filter on (part of) directory / map/ folder name
- Added feature to filter on (part of) Collection name
- Added feature view the log file for processing information
Version 1.3, June 20, 2013
- Fixed Import long file names with path.
Version 1.2, May 14, 2013
- Fixed / added support of MAC OS end-of-line.
- Fixed small translation issue.
- Fixed: log file reports now, when photo(s) found, the photo file name instead of the search name.
Version 1.1, May 11, 2013
- Added .txt file extension.
Version 1.0, 2 March 2013