Version 1.06, 25th October 2015
- Workaround for an issue introduced by Lightroom 6.2.
Version 1.05, 24th March 2013
- Restored some logging disabled in the previous version.
- Added enhanced plugin logging checkbox to Plug-in Manager dialog.
Version 1.04, 21st March 2013
- Added ability to create and manage Presets containing commonly used snapshot names.
- Snapshot creation dialog now clearly shows the expected snapshot count, taking into account incompatible items and the registration limits.
- Videos are now skipped as they are not compatible with snapshots.
- Snapshots are now processed in batches to control resource usage when working with a large number of photos.
- Guidance is now provided on how to lift the snapshot count limit (with "Do not show" option).
- Revised logging to ensure fewer but more useful messages are logged.
- New configuration options in Plugin Manager all resetting of "Do not show" options, and all plugin settings.
- Changed default for "Virtual Copies Only" setting to false (disabled), to help with initial understanding of plugin behaviour
- Local help for dialog updated to match online help
- Help buttons in Plug-in Manager, and equivalent Help menu items, will now launch Help and F.A.Q. browser links on Mac OS/X.
- Self update robustness and logging improvements.
- Significant internal updates.
Version 1.03, 7th September 2010
- Relaunched Snapshotter as TPG Snapshotter on the Photographer's Toolbox website.
- Added self updating and registration capabilities to the plugin.
- Added 20+ new tokens for use when naming snapshots, and a selection popup menu to simplify finding the token you want.
Version 1.02, 30th August 2010
Version 20100610.001, 10th June 2010