Unzip the download in Finder or Explorer. You should now have a file (Mac) or folder (Windows) called 'xxx.lrplugin'.
The plugin is installed via the Lightroom plugin manager.
- Move xxx.lrplugin to a convenient location of your own choosing.
- Open Lightroom's plugin manager from the File menu.
- Click the "Add" button.
- Browse to the plugin and click "OK" on a Mac or "Add plugin" on a PC.
If you have donated towards the project you should unlock the trial version using the registration code
that you should have received.
- Open the plugin manager from the File menu.
- Choose "xxx" from the list of plugins.
- Enter your registation code into the User Registration section