Version 1.28, 7th May 2015
- Fixed a bug that prevented Keyword Master from adding keywords under the special "Keyword Master" hierarchy.
Version 1.27, 5th November 2011
- Keyword Master didn't cope well with accented characters under the Windows version of LR. This has now been fixed.
Version 1.26, 20th June 2010
- Improved keyword extraction. When pasting text from some web sites using certain browsers it can look like this:
The plugin will now correctly extract the keywords in these circumstances.
Version 1.25, 19th June 2010
- Don't split up keyword phrases when first opening the dialog with the keywords collected from the selected images.
Version 1.20, 18th June 2010
- A search field has been added that allows the user to open all the web pages with the search term already entered - a great time saver. Users of previous versions should reset the list of pages (using the button in the pages tab) to benefit from this new feature.
- When opening the "Gather Keywords" dialog box Keyword Master will automatically extract keywords from the title and caption fields of the selected photos. This behaviour can be configured from the plugin manager.
Version 1.10, 16th June 2010
- Lightroom 2 compatibility (with reduced feature set).
Version 1.00, 15th June 2010